Like to become a volunteer?
Join the team of volunteers at the Aerobic Corridor Park and participate in the health of the park and the enjoyment of its users!
To be a volunteer, you must:
- Be available a minimum 3 hours per week for a minimum of 12 weeks
- Possess a bike and a protective helmet
- Submit proof of absence of criminal history
- Have received 16 hours of first aid training (refundable at the end of the season, if conditions are met)
Our commitment: Your Training
When you become a volunteer ambassador patroller, you will receive basic training in:
- Mechanical troubleshooting
- Intervention technique that respects the Code of Ethics and the emergency plan
- Tourism of the region
Be part of a great family! “The opportunity to meet, inform and assist Park users is what motivates me to be a volunteer.” Jean-Guy Beauchemin, volunteer since 2013
Tell us about your interest!