Regulations / Code of Conduct
Regulations on the Aerobic Corridor
- Dogs are prohibited.
- Circulation in an electric scooter is prohibited.
- Circulation in any motorized vehicle is prohibited (except for sections allowing snowmobiles).
- Circulation in a wheelchair, four-wheeled scooter or electrical scooter adapted specifically for a disabled person or a person with reduced mobility is permitted. Circulation speed is limited to 15km/h given the safety factor related to the weight of these vehicles.
- Circulate in single file.
- Circulate at a reasonable speed, excessive speed and racing are prohibited (the maximum recommended speed is 22 km/h).
- Get off the trail when you stop.
- Overtake on the left only and signal your intention.
- Wearing a helmet is not mandatory but is highly recommended.
- For security reasons, walkers must circulate in the opposite direction of cyclists. This allows users to see each other coming and react more quickly.
Regulations for the practice of mountain biking in the vicinity
- Prepare your outing. Get a map of the trails, wear a helmet, respect your physical capabilities and bring a repair kit.
- Do not ride on trails that are closed.
- Do not ride on rainy days or in the 24 hours following rain in order to prevent the erosion that damages the trails.
- Always ride on the trails to respect the natural environment.
- Take your garbage home with you.
- Overtake with caution and be courteous at all times.
- Yield the right of way to cyclists who are climbing and to pedestrians at all times.
- Do not make new trails or any unauthorized alterations.
- Respect private properties.
- Get involved in your community by participating in the organized maintenance activities.