The Aerobic Corridor Park in winter
The Aerobic Corridor Park offers an 8.5 km mechanically groomed trail for the practice of classic and skate-style cross-country skiing. Its gentle 5% slope makes it a trail of choice for training or for beginners, especially for children.
Crisscrossing Chevreuils Creek, this forest-shaded trail is a haven of peace in the heart of nature, less than 10 minutes from the excitement of Saint-Sauveur. Located at the start of the Aerobic Corridor itself, the municipality of Morin-Heights is recognized as the ski capital of the Laurentians. This is ski country!
Since winter season 2017-2018, fat biking is possible on a segment of nearly 6 km trail in the municipality of Wentworth-Nord. Ideal for beginners, the wide easy level course is maintained mechanically. It should be noted that a portion of this trail is shared with cars.
Access to the Aerobic Corridor Park between The Pavillon Montfort and the parking located at Laurel (km 8.5 to km 14.5) is free. Bike rental is possible at Pavillon Montfort.
Fat biking is strictly prohibited between Morin-Heights and Montfort (km 0 to 8.5).
Thanks to the quality of our trails, winter hiking and snowshoeing are very popular. It is possible to travel the snowy forest from the Montfort Pavilion in Wentworth-Nord to km 14.5.
Hiking and jogging is strictly prohibited between Morin-Heights and Montfort (km 0 to 8.5)
The Chalet Bellevue (administered by the municipality of Morin-Heights)
- Contact information: 27, rue Bellevue, Morin-Heights, QC, J0R 1H0 | 450 226-3232 # 130
- Services: Parking, ticketing, waxing room, rest area, toilets and showers
- Opening hours: 9:00am to 4:00pm
The Aerobic Corridor Entry Pavilion (administered by the municipality of Morin-Heights)
- Contact Information: 50 chemin du Lac-Écho, Morin-Heights, QC, J0R 1H0 | 450 226-3232 # 130
- Services: Parking, health services, ticketing, drinking water
- Opening hours: Saturday and Sunday from 9:00am to 4:00pm. Closed on week days except from December 21st 2019 to January 5th 2020. Please come the Chalet Bellevue close by.
The Pavillon Montfort (administered by the municipality of WentWorth-Nord)
- Contact Information: 160, route Principale, Wentworth-Nord, QC, J0T 1Y0 | 450 226-2428
- Services: Parking, health services, ticketing, outdoor waxing table, drinking water, coffee, equipment rental
- Opening hours: Daily from 8am to 5pm
Laurel Parking (administered by the municipality of Wentworth-Nord)
- Contact Information: Next to 1699, route Principale, Wentworth-Nord, QC, J0T 1Y0
- Services: Parking