Regulations / Code of Conduct
- Circulation in any motorized vehicle is prohibited (except for sections on shared way).
- Circulate in single file.
- Recommended speed is 22 km/h and 10 km/h near urban areas.
- Get off the trail when you stop.
- Overtake on the left only and signal your intention.
- Wearing a helmet is not mandatory but is highly recommended.
- Walkers must circulate on the right side of the trail.
Regulations for the practice of mountain biking in the vicinity
- Prepare your outing. Get a map of the trails, wear a helmet, respect your physical capabilities and bring a repair kit.
- Do not ride on trails that are closed.
- Do not ride on rainy days or in the 24 hours following rain in order to prevent the erosion that damages the trails.
- Always ride on the trails to respect the natural environment.
- Take your garbage home with you.
- Overtake with caution and be courteous at all times.
- Yield the right of way to cyclists who are climbing and to pedestrians at all times.
- Do not make new trails or any unauthorized alterations.
- Respect private properties.
- Get involved in your community by participating in the organized maintenance activities.