Entry pass required only for cross-country skiing
During winter, there is an admission price to the Aerobic Corridor Park between Morin-Heights and Montfort (km 0 to 8.5). The price includes access to the cross-country ski network of the municipality of Morin-Heights, with close to 150 km of narrow paths and hilly terrain for classic and off-track skiing.
Day passes are for sale at the following locations:
- The entry pavilion: 50 chemin du Lac-Écho, Morin-Heights, QC, J0R 1H0 | 450 226-3232, poste 130
- Chalet Bellevue: 27, rue Bellevue, Morin-Heights, QC, J0R 1H0 | 450-226-3232, p. 130
- Pavillon Montfort: 160, route Principale, Wentworth-Nord, QC, J0T 1Y0 | 450 226-2428 (Day passes only)
- Online (select Cross-country skiing / Ski de fond)
Online purchase of a season’s pass:
• For the 2020-2021 season, purchases will be made online only. Click here to access the online registration portal. Note that you will only have to create an account once, then you can purchase your membership or register for different municipal activities.
• The following documents may be of some help to guide you in the process:
1) Creating your Sports Plus account
2) Booking activities or purchasing winter passes
3) Uploading your season’s pass photo
• If you have purchased a pass in person last year, your account was created, all you need to do is choose a username, password and activate it through the online registration portal.
• If you need assistance in the process, contact us at 450 226-3232, extension 132.
|Student (18 to 22 years) and senior (65 years and over) Morin-Heights citizen||$7|
|Student (13 to 22 years) and senior (65 years and over) non-resident||$14|
|Child (17 years and under) Morin-Heights citizen||Free of charge|
|Child (12 years and under) non-resident||Free of charge|
|Season pass, adult / MRC des Pays-d’en-Haut citizen / Morin-Heights citizen||112.75$ / $97.50 / 85$|
|Season Pass, senior and student / MRC des Pays-d’en-Haut citizen / Morin-Heights citizen||92.25$ / $71.75 / 30$|