The Aerobic Corridor Park in winter
The Aerobic Corridor Park offers 16 km mechanically groomed trail (km 0 to 8.5 and km 22.3 to 30) for the practice of classic and skate-style cross-country skiing. Its gentle 5% slope makes it a trail of choice for training or for beginners, especially for children.
Crisscrossing Chevreuils Creek, this forest-shaded trail is a haven of peace in the heart of nature, less than 10 minutes from the excitement of Saint-Sauveur. Located at the start of the Aerobic Corridor itself, the municipality of Morin-Heights is recognized as the ski capital of the Laurentians. This is ski country!
Purchase of a season’s pass:
• For the 2020-2021 season, purchases will be made online only. Click here to access the online registration portal. Note that you will only have to create an account once, then you can purchase your membership or register for different municipal activities.
• The following documents may be of some help to guide you in the process:
1) Creating your Sports Plus account
2) Booking activities or purchasing winter passes
3) Uploading your season’s pass photo
• If you have purchased a pass in person last year, your account was created, all you need to do is choose a username, password and activate it through the online registration portal.
• If you need assistance in the process, contact us at 450 226-3232, extension 132.
Fat biking is possible on a segment of nearly 6 km trail in the municipality of Wentworth-Nord. Ideal for beginners, the wide easy level course is maintained mechanically. It should be noted that a portion of this trail is shared with cars.
Access to the Aerobic Corridor Park between The Pavillon Montfort and the parking located at Laurel (km 8.5 to km 14.5) is free.
Fat biking is strictly prohibited between Morin-Heights and Montfort (km 0 to 8.5).
Thanks to the quality of our trails, winter hiking and snowshoeing are very popular. It is possible to travel the snowy forest from the Montfort Pavilion in Wentworth-Nord to km 14.5.
Hiking and jogging is strictly prohibited between Morin-Heights and Montfort (km 0 to 8.5)
Bellevue chalet (administered by the municipality of Morin-Heights)
- 27, rue Bellevue, Morin-Heights, QC, J0R 1H0 | 450 226-3232 # 130
- Services: Parking, ticketing, waxing room, rest area, toilets and showers
- Opening hours: 9:00am to 4:00pm
Aerobic Corridor Pavilion (administered by the municipality of Morin-Heights)
- 50 chemin du Lac-Écho, Morin-Heights, QC, J0R 1H0 | 450 226-3232 # 130
- Services: Parking, health services, ticketing, drinking water
- Opening hours: Saturday and Sunday from 9:00am to 4:00pm. Closed on week days except from December 21st 2019 to January 5th 2020. Please come the Chalet Bellevue close by.
Pavillon Montfort (administered by the municipality of WentWorth-Nord)
- 160, route Principale, Wentworth-Nord, QC, J0T 1Y0 | 450 226-2428
- Services: Parking, health services, ticketing, outdoor waxing table, drinking water, coffee, equipment rental, Wi-Fi
- Opening hours: Daily from 8am to 5pm
Laurel Parking (administered by the municipality of Wentworth-Nord)
- Next to 1699, route Principale, Wentworth-Nord, QC, J0T 1Y0
- Service: Parking
- 237, rue Dion, Lac-des-Seize-Îles, QC, J0T 2M0 (intersection of route 364 and rue de l’Église)
- Services: Parking, Wi-Fi
- 2, de l’Église, Montcalm
- Service: Parking